Whirlwind Golf Club | Chandler, Arizona | May 8th, 2021
Partner with us!
Help support future pastors and missionaries.
The Expositors Seminary (TES) serves the local church through training, equipping, mentoring and affirming men who are called by the Lord Jesus Christ into the ministry of the gospel.
Funds raised through the TES Tradition Golf Classic support the students of The Expositors Seminary as they prepare for the high calling of pastoral ministry.
Format & Fees
The TES Tradition Golf Classic format is a foursome scramble. The cost is $150 per player. The event features numerous giveaways, contests and prizes. Mulligans can be purchased for $10 each (Maximum of 2).
- Registration & Range Open 6:00 a.m.
- Assemble at Carts 6:45 a.m.
- Shotgun Start 7:00 a.m
Luncheon, Awards and Announcement of Winners to Follow
- $150 per player
- Saturday, May 8th, 2021
- Shotgun Start – 7:00AM
- Scramble Format with Contests
- Prizes Awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places
- Scramble Format with Contests and Silent Auction
Whirlwind Golf Club requires proper golf attire.
Built into the ancient, native landscape is 36 holes of championship golf designed by renowned architect Gary Panks. A true test of golf, the Cattail course is truly desert golf, evolved. Staffed with talented and devoted professionals, Whirlwind Golf Club has become one of the premier golf facilities in the Southwest. A round at Whirlwind is quiet, peaceful and feels like a destination golf club, yet it is only 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Experience for yourself the best golf and dining experience in the south Valley.
To reach the course
- Take I-10 to exit #162 Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
- Turn Right/West on Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
- Continue Straight on Wild Horse Pass Blvd through first traffic light and next stop sign at 48th Street.
- Follow Wild Horse Pass Blvd around to Whirlwind Golf Club
- Turn left into Whirlwind Golf Club